Thursday, November 11, 2010

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

DANCE DANCE DANCE! 
thanks carmen, yee shuen lead me. :D
yeahh! i handle another dance :) * nice memory. 
we play insane indeed today! run run run! throw throw throw! 
just like what a kid did. :)
stress freee mahh! forgive us. scream like monkey or sakaisss. -.-
well, i didn't warm up my body just now. 
my leg is pain now. D: hmmmm! nevermind! 

i will improve again tomorrow! please point out my mistake, okay? ><
every performance MUST be the best! thats my target!
no regrets.

hohohohohoho. wei jie! don't use your YAM lou face look at me PLEASE. TT
you know.. indian is SCARY. -.-
hahahhahaha. don't get angry lahh! *kidding.

ehh! eugene, please inform me the actual date and time so that i can arrange my timetable for the practice. thanks! :)

thats all for today. i'm tired now! i havent finish my homework yet.
OMG! 0.0 HOMEWORK? still got HOMEWORK for these phrase. great teacherssss! thank you. -.-
'HARD WRITING' >< finish it later! ngek~

SLEEPYYYY~ uncle.chow is calling me now. hmmm, dark circle. buhbyee too! :D
buhbyeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment