Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MCD*gossip


8/6
really go MCD with member~~^^
we are laugh at the all time.
wow
so nice.
she makes me cant stop from laugh.
hehes.


capture by member~(nice!!)



our act like zhao cai mao~


love this pic vry much!!


we finish french fries by this way.x)


9/6

today is my mom's birthday.!!
we celebrate by eating japanese food.
in star hill~^^
thats nice.
lov it vry vry much!!

something wanna say to mom.
thx mom.!!
i love u!
you always by myside~ ^^

Happy Birthday Mom!~

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.i capture d lehh..of cz nice lar..haha XD

    p/s: i whr gt makes u laugh alltimes ohh..讲到我好像clown酱。。呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry ya.
    that day haven't put the tagged list at my blog. =]
    now put j0r.
    pai-seh.==
    actually want to tag you.
    but only realize you already put on your blog.
    well.
    then i tagged you at another one.
    go see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iM anAbeLlE(mEmbEr~)
    =) no la.
    my best frenz mar.^^

    ♥♨夏雪✿❄
    ^^ lolz.
    nvm lar^^
    i will always visit it.=x

    ReplyDelete
  5. chocolate...hehe
    u also my best fren la..>< muaksss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. >< y u say until very fu1 yan3 me d ??cryy

    ReplyDelete