Wednesday, June 3, 2009


post this!!~
this blur and ugly pic.
paiseh horr.

lol
this passage will be long.

24/5


my school painting day
many many picture lols.
i juz upload a bit only.^^


me and lenglui yi yun~><

me and lenglui member ><



member,sarah,me,layjing(my dark ring!!)T.T


me and sarah~lenglui neihx T^T




me,member,layjing,tacher,yi yun~(all lengluis)


03/06

wohoo~
member,sarah and me went to T.S
kakaxX.
nice memories.

first~
we recognize a girl in the theme park.
that girl vry leng neihx.
many ppl kao her in the theme park
xoxo.


leng right.~~^^



member,me,sarah,the girl


she is from sarawak.
wow.
i am so pro right.
can recognize a girl from sarawak.><

today really happy.
=)
*CiaoZ*


4 comments:

  1. hey yo...i very ugly la..dont post tht photo..ok ??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz,who say you ugly.
    i go *sang* that guy.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hapi
    i very sienz at holidays
    T-T
    cheese XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can go out with friends d mar~~
    x)

    ReplyDelete