Thursday, July 22, 2010

woahh.

pei you.
that's not a BOY CUT.
x)
ni hai shi hen lengluii ahh.
hahahahah~
=_____=

woi.
nicholas ahh. zuzen ahh. pyin ahh.
3 guys ni.
memang QISIN.
x)

thank you pyin. >__<

zuzen.
teach me BM ahh.
and.
cakap sry pls.
dun talk bout that. @_@
it makes me mad. GRRR.

cheng en and wei jie!
HI 5!!!
we're friends. T.T
apa tuu?!!
how i get the marks??
I'M PRO man!!
gratz me weih.
hahahahahaha~

i wan STUDY chi right now. (:
li xiu lan.
i wont make you disappointed.
trust me.
(x

sarah.
kenapa my mom will say that der.
T.T
we're BF lerr.



4 comments:

  1. hehes.
    again arh..
    oso say no lorh.
    u oso say BF larh..
    EVEN IF fight oso will talk geh.
    dun worry wor.
    next sat ba most probably.
    hiak hiak. x))

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyorr.
    hen SAD SAD SAD lohh.
    she cakap begitu. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.
    dun sad dun sad. x(
    u noe it's nt true jiu can le. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad liao lahh. x)
    she cakap begitu lerr.
    hurt me. TT

    ReplyDelete