Thursday, October 7, 2010

DREAM* young forever.

awwwww.
i love PMR period so MUCH! :D
no regrets for my RESULT.
WOOTS~!
we play every moment every minute every second.
we laugh every moment every minute every second.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
thanks BUSUK DEAR BAI.
*don't be touch pls. :P

don't ever look back,my friends. (:
something passed just let it. DON'T MIND.

and and and and.
something important! *nose.
OMG!
i cant stop thinking that. i just lost my control to think bout it DAYS and NIGHTS.
i'm really crazy bout that @@
somebody is laughing when looking this paragraph. * i know. -.-
stop talking bout *nose.
COOL DOWN.
phewww~~
muahahha!

ehm.
i'm still satisfied with my result. but why it can't just be better a bit. just a LITTLE pls. :(
FINE FINE FINE.
don't ever look back.
move forward just like wat ZILE said. -.-
crazy him.
4S ZHONG next year, keep your DREAM. :DD
it's bit long for today. cause i'm high now!
i passed my sejarah without studying.
i know that's NOT something proud. ><
but still i'm HAPPY.
=D

CIAOZ guys!


2 comments: