Wednesday, October 13, 2010

tears drop

i'm shocked with my result.
darn, why i change my answer at the last.
everbody tells that don't look back. but i can't just think back.
the freaking moment that i changed my answer.
well well well.
i'm fully disappointed to myself. *despair
i'm the useless who wasting the resources on the earth. D:

BUSUK!
i hope you will take it serious to what i told you just now.
i'm not kidding with you.
i *scare, but i can't control my mind
i hope you guys will forgive me. *if you know what i'm talking bout.

泪无节制地狂流
心中的那个自己迷失方向
再也找不回原点
迷迷糊糊地走进另外一个梦
恶梦开始
断断续续走完人生

刚想到的
语无伦次. -.-
原谅我吧!

1 comment:

  1. wangi...
    no nid sad pls...
    my result oso very bad...
    if hv anything make u sad...
    can tel mi...
    or if u dun wan tel mi...
    can tel busuk...
    gayao la ....wangi^^

    ReplyDelete