Saturday, December 11, 2010

birthday birthday :D

*omg! i found it in a file that stay in my comp for hundred thousand million years ago.
looks weird?? xD

* big difference huh? -.-


lalalala, happy birthday to my dearest gor gor :)

screw you YIRUMA, your music make me feel desperate :(
hahahhaa! you didnt do any thing wrong, sorry YIRUMA :)
omggg, i am going to SOT!!

_____________________________________

no more music! R&B and rock songs suits me now :(
kind of disappointed when i know i gonna be in 4s(xin) next year
i dunno the reason why. T_T
wo bu yaoooooooo! wo bu yaoooo! 4s(xin)
i say this doesn't mean i want to "cucuk" you all.
it's just out of my target. really, really :(

i got many things to write out, but not here. is in my heart :(
really really disappointed.
i hate myself D:

no point to write here, it's just disappointed and disappointed.
just like what karyan says, who cares.
yes! nobody will care this, but i CARE :(
never mind, that's all of mine ><


cares about something,
just because of you. :(

3 comments:

  1. i want same class with you... ):
    come lar, come lar. 转班啦。
    our class gt xiang xiang leh... tuk tuk leh... cheng en leh... hamyu leh... TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda sad when i knw my new class also. =(
    but nvm lahh , next year we must find each other and play SAKAIly like this year (:
    we cant lose contact arh.
    i miss you huehue , this time i say true one TT

    ReplyDelete