Sunday, December 5, 2010

poppin (:

* the point is my hair not my look :D

bai bai, don't be sad. you done well just now ;)
thats a great experience right? cherish!
___________________________

poppin in the ICE lalala~ feeling sooooo flyyyy likeee drunk????? x)
i have no idea toooooooooo finish this postttt. urghhhhh,
hmmmmmm, my shooting is finished, please wait for another episode. thanks for support. :D

hahahahaha! holiday is boring ferrr me, i got nothing to do without necessary stuff D:
keep listening to hip-hop and crazy rock songs. wowww~ just like in the PUB -.-
*acting drunk 8(
what to write now??????

ohhyaaaa, tomorrow is my birthdayyyyy x)
wooooooo, get many AWESOME present. its greatttt! hey guys, where is my birthday present? 
don't try to escape for my present. both of you all may send your wishes and present to me!
ahaaaa, nobody will like me to ask for present. yepiii, the weird person is here.
come for meeee :D

thanks for those present that giving me earlier as the BIG pooh bear from wei lun and zuo xun.
actually the present is beside my forceee, sorry. teheeeee ><
and thanks greatly to yiyun, thanks  for the necklace that hanging a POOH :)
these are special. lazy to list out otherss. owhhh, lazy bump i am. 

thanks for forcing me to update my blog. PEI YOU, CHEAN CHEAN 
for the last, where is my present? x)

2 comments: