Friday, December 10, 2010

hand's up!! xD

*mommy cakap nampak 'bei go long' x))

holiday is kind of bored TT
aiksss, nothing to do without sleep,eat,play -
hehehe, tomorrowww is my gor gor's birthday :)
i want to call him BACK!! teheee
11/12 hmmm :) 06/12 nicer x)

kinda boring, lalala~ take photos become a part of my interest. * i mean self portrait
omgg. how can it be like this?
baby tonight!! the DJ got us falling in love :)
hahahahahha!

did something stupid again T_T
i want tuition leaaa :( everyone goes tuition and i am the free one online always T_T
iisshhh! i wan jump out from my boring life and turn it into CRAZY life @@
hiek hiek~ science stream :) who's gonna to same class with me next year? 
i hate strange feel please ><
GOD help me always, i know :)
i want same class with sakaisss next year :(

sakai(s) did things crazy and stupid :)
i like it sooo much, teheee xD

sorry angel TT
my own style! :)
no envy, no admire, no laughter -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment