Monday, December 20, 2010

OMG! :D

*taken by my didi 12.53 am :)


hi, my cutie dumped blog :D
i'm gonna to update you now!
you will be the latest news on the notice board of famous the ONG XIAN HUE :D
hmmm, i read my older post just now, i found that i am much mature than last time 
teheee x)

i like mature than childish (=
hmmm! vampire diaries need to wait about a month for a new epi -.-
i gonna die in the month of waiting, hmm! pei you, die together :D
we become a vampire with an undead body x)

vampire fever now @@

okay, finish the vampire's story, back to my title><
i falling in love with USHER! :DDDDD
usher GOD! i like his song very very very super dumper hyper MUCH! =D
mostly cause of the bass in the song! 
BASS NEED ME, I NEED BASS :)

i love my dear speaker! nice bass although there's some problem with it -.-
my speaker win the great sound of rain! feels warm.
addicted :D

i went to a dentist just now! :D
check up for my good teeth *teeheee -.-
who knows?!
the dentist said, poor teeth! drink milk more! =.=
aikss TT
but i am going to tell me braces! here i come!!! =D


钢琴缺少任何一个琴键
就无法弹奏出一首完美的曲子
恋情缺少任何一方的付出
就无法从中获得幸福

No comments:

Post a Comment