Monday, December 6, 2010

sparkss :)

* waiting for my birthdayy (:


today is my birthdayyy. -.-
i got no special idea to celebrate. hmmm, make it simple. i celebrate by myself :D
such a sad case, duhhh :(
i receive lot of presents though, thanks weihh *gamdong T T
and
thanks for those person who wish me at 12am i will never forgettt ><
special thanks to my gor gorrr, call back from england just for a wishh. thank youuu <3
lalalalalalalala~
my 15th birthdayy is simpleee :)
so what? *no envy*no admire*no disappointed

peiyouuu is going to board the plane to korea few minutes later, miss her leaa *souvenir please
 thats the point!! xD

hmm, this post is meaning less. thank you MALAO ANGEL CHEAN CHEAN
they send their wishes through their blog :)
i get itt! thanks alot <3


i'm not pretty as her
i might die when i forget how to breath, i got my own style! (:

4 comments:

  1. 阿 D~
    昨天生日~
    生日快樂噢!

    PS: 明年會繼續叫~~仫哈哈哈哈!
    我其他文章還沒看~
    那先問你,
    你進“理”還是“文”?
    是前者的話,期待明年同班吧!


    from:舒怡~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. thanks yohhh. :D
    woiii. call me xianhue pleaseee. ahhD outdated =(
    sience lohh. you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. same as you.
    I'll try to find a new nickname for you when I have time...

    ReplyDelete